Sunday, December 12, 2004

a silly new holiday tradition...

Hi and Happy Holidays! 
 
Please take this in the spirit intended.  I'm in the mood to do something a little silly and outrageous, and possibly do some good for you professionally for the new year.  With that in mind, I'm dubbing myself the New Year's Genie, and I'm opening up shop for trying to grant your professional wishes for 2005.
 
Keep in mind that I'm brand new at this, so there are no guarantees.  But at least I'm including free shipping.  So what will it be?  If I can grant you one wish, would it be that special customer or client you've been trying to land, new investors, a board member or new talent for your team?  What one thing would make the biggest difference for your business this year? 
 
(My wife wants something to do with Tom Cruise, but I confess I'm a little conflicted on that one.)
 
So come sit on the old New Year's Genie's knee and tell him your wish.  (Boy, is that ever confusing story lines!)  And here's my best wishes for a safe and prosperous New Year!
 
Nick
 
This is not an assertion about the spiritual nature of the universe, the existence of genies or other mythological beings.  This is not an offer for investment and there is no relevant prospectus.  I could make more small print disclaimers, but why hurt your eyes and keep you from enjoying the Holidays?  Get off the computer and go get 'em!

No comments: